I was tagged by AlbionCooks to to "create a list of food bloggers' top picks for things you've eaten and think that everyone should eat at least once before they die." Hmmmmm... this is hard. I've actually thought about it last night while I was trying to sleep. (damn insomnia)...
I came up with some simple things that make my life so much better.
1. Tropical Fruit Salad with mango, papaya, coconut, kiwi, orange, banana, passion fruit and star fruit and lime juice.
2. Guacamole with hass avocados, chiles, tomatoes, red onion, garlic, lime juice and sea salt
3. Chipolte-Citrus Black Beans, black beans, fresh orange juice, fresh lime juice, onions, garlic, chipotle peppers, cilantro, green pepper, red pepper, olive oil
4. Coconut Milk, very decadent, but oh so good. A little can go a long way and can add so much to a meal. I limit our intake of coconut milk in recipes to twice a month.
5. Vegan Sushi, my favorite roll is made out of brown rice, mock chickpea tuna salad, avocado, ginger, wasabi, rice vinegar, and soy. Dip it in a mixture of Braggs, Sesame Oil, Garlic, Ginger and Wasabi thinned out with water until you reach the desired taste.
Ok, I tag:
Eden in the Kitchen
Now, each of you answer this in your blog and tag 5 more people!