I can't believe it. I just lost a HUGE post. uuuggghhhh how frustrating. It said that blogger autosaved, but it didn't. I am so bummed.
To make a long story short. Here is the recipe for my pie.
For the crust you will make a batch of Gluten Free Brownies. Divide the batter into three 9 inch cake pans. Bake for 15 minutes. Now you have two pie crusts ( one you can freeze for future use ) and another crust that you will divide in half and crumble for the topping. Cool the crust completely before filling.
- 1 box firm silken tofu, drained
- 1.25 c natural peanut butter
- 1.25 c packed brown sugar
- 1 t vanilla extract
- ½ t cinnamon
- 1 T instant coffee
- 1 T balsamic vinegar
- ¼ t salt
½ crust crumbled + ¼ t nutmeg
1 c chopped roasted peanuts
- Blend the ingredients in a food processor, scraping down the sides as necessary.
- Spoon into pie crust and either freeze for and hour or refrigerate overnight
- To serve, sprinkle reserved crust and peanuts on top.
- To gild the lily, add some chocolate sauce or coconut whipped cream
If you are looking for my Gluten Fee Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Icing recipe, click HERE.
I have been eating food other than cake and desserts!
|Moroccan White Beans and Veggies over Barley ( topped with yummy sauces! )|
|Balsamic Tofu with Barley and Kale|
Blogger is really acting up, I'm going to stop here because I don't want to lose this post too