Instead, I will share a bit of what I've been eating the last couple of days. I haven't done that for a while.
But first, I created this delicious All American Potato Salad recipe today. I used my Low Fat Vegenaise Alternative and it worked so well! This would be a delicious side dish served with my All American Veggie Burger! You can definitely make the special sauce with the my homemade mayo!
- 4 c waxy potatoes, medium chop
- Salted water to cover by 2 inches
- ¾ c celery, diced
- ¼ c onion, minced
- 2 T pickle juice
- 1 T Dijon mustard
- ¼ t turmeric
- Very scant ¼ t Black Salt ( or Cajun spice )
- ½ c mayo
- Lots of freshly ground black pepper
- Smoked Paprika for garnish
- Bring potatoes to a boil in salted water. Start with cold water
- When potatoes come to a boil, allow them to cook for 2 minutes, drain well
- Place in mixing bowl and add the rest of the ingredients.
- Chill for several hours or overnight
- You my need to add a little bit more seasoning after chilling
You can also use my Chipotle Sauce in place of the mayo for a spicy and ever lower in fat alternative!
So, onto what I've been eating.
|Raw Creamy Spinach Soup|
|White Bean Dip|
|Cayenne, Stevia and Red Pepper Tea|
|Lentils with Brown Rice Pasta and Veggies|
|White Bean and Veggie Soup|
I have a pot of French Lentil Soup simmering on the stove and may make some Gluten Free Cornbread if I have enough time later.
Do you have any questions about stevia you want me to address in my Stevia Post? It is probably the second most popular topic that people email me about, so I figured I should put a post up!