Gluten Free Chocolate Cake
- ½ c flax meal
- 1 c rice milk
- ½ c strong coffee
- ½ c vegan mayo
- 1/2 c cocoa powder
- ½ c olive oil
- 1 c sugar
- 1 T balsamic vinegar
- 1.5 c Bob’s Gluten Free Baking Mix
- 1 t baking soda
- Healthy pinch salt
- 2 t baking powder
- Preheat over to 350
- In a mixing bowl, add the flax, milk, coffee, mayo, olive oil, sugar and vinegar. Beat Very well
- Sift together the rest of the ingredients and stir into the wet ingredients.
- Stir really really well.
- Spray a 9 inch cake pan with cooking spray, pour batter into pan,
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.; allow cake to cool for 20 minutes in the pan then turn out onto a wire rack to continue cooling
I will be posting the recipe for an Orange Scented Chocolate Pecan Pie later this week.
Here are a couple links to some more yummy desserts:
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownie Pie
- Gluten Free Carrot Cake
- Gluten Free Brownies
- Coconut Key Lime Pie (almost raw)
- Chunky Monkey Mug Cake with Banana Pecan Ice Cream
By the way, I am working on getting a Recipe Index up on this site! This will be a work in progress, but so far I have around 50 recipes categorized and linked. I'll work on it a bit each day and it will probably be finished in a week or so. Check it out!