Spicy Noodles ( 2 big or 4 small portions )
- 6 oz brown rice noodles, cooked very al dente
- 1 c pasta cooking water
- 1/2 c hummus
- 2 T minced fresh ginger
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3 T Ketchup (click for my Sugar Free Ketchup Recipe!)
- 2 T Siracha
- 1 T Toasted Sesame Oil
- 2 T Apple Cider Vinegar or Lime Juice
- cooked tofu
- cooked leftover veggies
- Cilantro/Peanuts for garnish
- Soy Sauce/Pepper to taste
- Cook pasta, reserve water
- Mix together the rest of the ingredients... (except the tofu, veggies and cilantro)
- In a skillet, add the pasta, sauce ingredients , tofu, veggies and thin out with the pasta water as needed.
- Heat through and add the cilantro/soy sauce and pepper to taste
I have an abundance of green beans I'll be using in the next couple of days. I scored them on sale last week for $.69/lb. I blanched them and froze half of them. The rest need to be used! I look forward to experimenting!
... and of course, my obligatory Photography Plug! My Cross Country Vegan Road Trip is going to be funded through Photography and Cooking Classes! I will have my itinerary up soon and I hope YOU will set up a shoot or a class with me!