Monday, January 09, 2012

Hello!

I know, I know.. it's been a long time since I've updated.  I am committing to 3 times a week so I can get back in the groove of blogging.  I think I'm beginning to find a good balance and that will allow me to post more often.

My weight loss is going well.  It's slowing down a tiny bit, but I am going to start a new program of exercise and accountability that will keep it going.  Accountability is always good.

As I write this, I am enjoying the salad you see for breakfast.  I used romaine (3 heads for $1 at Haymarket, Cuckes 3 for $1 and Broccoli and topped with with my African Lentil Dip and Gingered Tofu and Zucchini.

My food has been pretty simple lately.. lots of soups, curries, and breakfast breads, which I'm sure comes as no surprise.

Winter in Boston has been very mild so far.  I've been meeting a lot of fun people and getting out and exploring.

Friday night, I was fortunate enough to see an amazing live theater performance by True Story Theater.  It was awesome!  Saturday I went to another Improv (Thank YOU D. you know you you are) ...  next time we go, we have to go back for the midnight showing of RAUNCH.

Dinner tonight will be my 20 Minute Lentil Soup with tons of spinach.