Tuesday, December 04, 2012

Pumpkin Pie Chia Pudding


Haha.. this is sooo NOT Chia Pudding, but when I am craving something like this decadent Pumpkin Cheesecake, I often want the flavors and for me, I can often satisfy my cravings with healthier options like the Pumpkin Pie Chia Pudding I am sharing with you today.

This is one UGLY pudding, but it comes together super fast and is very good for you.


Pumpkin Pie Chia Pudding
  • 1 1/2 cups almond milk 
  • 1 cup cooked pumpkin (canned is fine)
  • 1/2 cup chia seeds
  • 1/4 teaspoon stevia powder
  • 1 tablespoon maple syrup
  • pinch salt
  • 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
  • 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
  • 1/8 teaspoon cardamom
  • 1/4 teaspoon vanilla 
Method:
Mix everything together, chill covered for at least 30 minutes.

Simple. Delicious. Healthy. 

2 comments:

  1. Annette Rochelle Aben9:26 AM

    oh cool, I have ALL these ingredients and am looking forward to chowing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:41 PM

    Wow, wonderful blog layout! How long have you been blogging for?

    you made blogging look easy. The overall look of your web site is
    excellent, as well as the content!
    Review my blog :: www.yourtobaccosstore.com

    ReplyDelete