I was craving something sweet, salty, and spicy today so I created this simple dish to snack on. We are lucky to have found Bamboo Smoked Black Sesame Seeds, but if you don't have them, regular, toasted sesame seeds will be super delicious as well. I cooked up a bunch of soybeans, so I used them, but you could use chickpeas.
Sesame Glazed Soybeans
- 3 cups cooked soybeans or chickpeas
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame oil (I used hot sesame oil)
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp mirin
- 1 tbsp sriracha
- 1 tbsp molasses
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- In a skillet over medium heat add the beans, oil, soy sauce mirin, sriracha and molasses. Cook for 10 minutes, stirring often.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds before serving.