I'm a HUGE fan of Chickpea Flatbread! The recipe I created years ago, is one of my most popular recipes ever! I've been a huge fan of Besan (way before it was "trendy") or Chickpea flour for years and I'm so glad that this ingredient is becoming more mainstream.
I wanted to make this recipe super simple, and while I relied on my All Purpose Spice Mix, I'm sure that any "All Purpose Seasoning" will work well.
3 Ingredient Chickpea Flatbread
- 2 cups chickpea (besan) flour
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 tbsp psyllium husk
- 1 tbsp Melomeals All Purpose Spice Mix
Video Tutorial :
- Whisk together the ingredients in a medium sized bowl.
- Heat a 12 inch, non-stick skillet to medium heat; spray with cooking spray
- For a small flatbread, ladle 1 tbsp at a time, for a medium flatbread, ladle 1/4 cup; for a large flatbread, use 1/2 cup.
- When bubbles appear, flip and cook for 45 second more.