Thursday, November 21, 2013

10 Minute Hearty Vegetarian Breakfast using leftovers!


I am not a traditional breakfast girl at all; I usually eat leftovers or salads.  In fact, I feel the best when I eat around 1 cup of beans with tons of veggies, lots of spices and heat and around 100 calories of fat...  that's pretty much my thing...

..but The Boyfriend likes a more traditional breakfast.  I usually make him eggs and toast. The other day, he mentioned that he wouldn't mind having chili incorporated into his breakfast ... so this morning I used around 1/2 cup of chili...  warmed some corn tortillas, fried two eggs and topped them with salsa, raw onions and salsa.  He loved it!

I had oatmeal and grapefruit, which is rare for me, but this morning, this is what I was craving. I added chia seeds, raisins, cinnamon, and soymilk... and had 1/2 of a grapfefruit

No comments:

Post a Comment