This is my breakfast on this cold, January day and it is delicious! I have a busy day ahead, and I need some lasting fuel that will energize me!
Since I will only have a small protein shake for lunch since I'll be on the road, I ate the whole thing for breakfast, but you can easily feed 2 people with this.
- 4 cups kale, washed and dried
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1 small avocado, diced
- 1 jalapeno chopped, optional
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp Bragg's
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbsp coconut bacon (I will post my recipe soon, but you can easily google it)
-Place everything in a bowl and massage for a couple minutes.