This is a recipe that was really popular on Melomeals circa 2011!
Sesame Ginger Chia Dressing
- 3 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 cup water, broth or aquafaba
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons chopped ginger
- pinch stevia
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon cumin
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
Blend everything for a minute or two in a blender. Allow mixture to sit for 30 minutes so it can thicken up.